This recipe has been translated automatically from french
1. Prepare a mashed potato
2. In a bowl, dissolve cornflower and yeast.
3. Make a well and add eggs, milk and mashed potatoes. Add chopped chives and wasabi at the end.
4. Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
5. Lightly oil the waffle maker and preheat it.
6. Pour a ladle of waffle batter and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
7. In a bowl, mix the fromage blanc with chopped dill and wasabi.
8. Arrange smoked salmon slices and sauce, then enjoy.
To guarantee your gluten-free recipes, make sure all ingredients used are gluten-free. Source: Maïzena https://www.maizena.fr/les-idees-recettes/toutes-les-recettes/gaufres-pomme-terre-au-wasabi-ciboulette-saumon-fume-gluten/