2. In the mixing bowl, put: flax flour, ground almonds, salt, sifted yeast, mix.
3. Add sesame seeds or hemp, eggs and mix.
4. Add the water, mix well and add the oil ... The dough is elastic and supple.
5. Pour into a baking pan lined with baking paper.
6. Smooth the top, and put in the oven at 200 ° C for 35 minutes.Check the cooking .... extend if necessary ....
7. The bread weighs 800 g after cooking.
A slice of 1 cm thick is about 45 g and provides 1.75 g of carbohydrates.
The choice of ingredients: The ingredients are chosen from the perspective of the ketogenic diet: favor the good fats and avoid the maximum intake of carbohydrates. Flax: a source of omega 3, flaxseed is a food that deserves to be more often added to the menu. It is also a rich source of minerals and contains few oxalates, suggesting that its calcium is likely to be very bioavailable. It is better to eat them ground. Almonds: they replace the flour here, by providing fiber, protein and fat. They have a strong alkalizing power. This is a great alternative to traditional bread that has no place in this diet.