1. In a frying pan, spin spinach for about 15 minutes, adding chopped garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg as desired.
2. Put your preheat oven in the grill position.
3. Meanwhile, cook the 4 eggs for 10 minutes so that they are cooked hard then shell them and cut them in half. Reserve the time to prepare your egg spinach gratin.
4. Take 1 oven dish and butter the bottom and edges so that the spinach does not catch while cooking your egg spinach gratin.
5. Last step in the preparation of your gratin, dressage before cooking. Divide the spinach into the baking dish and place 2 egg halves on each small dish. Then sprinkle with grated Gruyère then put your small dishes in the oven for gratin for about 5 minutes. You can serve your egg spinach au gratin as soon as they come out of the oven.