LasagnaCourse: Main coursePreparation: 30 minutesCooking: 40 minutesCost per serving: 2,74 €Energy: 1112 kcal / serving
This recipe has been translated automatically from french
1. Step 1: Prepare the lasagna
2. Pre-cook the lasagna sheets in boiling water for 1 minute, cooking them two by two.
3. Drain on paper towels. Step 2: Prepare the bolognese sauce
4. Sauté the chopped onions in olive oil for 5 minutes. Then add the minced meat, and brown. for 4 minutes, to color it. Add the tomato pulp, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes. Step 3: Prepare the bechamel sauce
5. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add the flour and heat while stirring, until the mixture resembles a honeycomb.
6. Gradually add the cold milk while stirring.
7. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens. Step 4: Prepare the lasagna dish
8. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C or Th. 7.
9. In each individual dish (or a large collective dish), you now just have to alternate a little béchamel sauce, a layer of lasagna, a layer of bolognese sauce, a layer of béchamel, a layer of lasagna, etc. Finish with the béchamel sauce and cover with grated cheese. Step 5:
10. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the béchamel is golden brown.