Vary the salads (fresh spinach, lamb's lettuce, lettuce, etc.) and cheeses!
VegetarianPizzaFast & easyCourse: Main coursePreparation: 15 minutesCooking: 15 minutesCost per serving: 1,95 €Energy: 689 kcal / serving
1. Preheat your oven to 240 ° C.
2. In a bowl, mix the fromage blanc and the pressed garlic (! Adjust the quantity to your taste). Salt and pepper. Chop the onion and mushrooms.
3. Brown them for about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the Provence herbs.
4. Cut the cheese (Comté, Tomme du Jura, Emmental ...) into thin sticks (about 0.5 cm). Roll out the pizza dough on a baking sheet. Place the cheese sticks all around the pizza leaving 1 cm then fold the edges by pressing the dough well to stick it and prevent the cheese from coming out of the crust
5. Spread the white cheese with garlic on the pizza dough then distribute the mushrooms. If you have any cheese sticks left, cut them into pieces and spread them over the pizza. Bake for 15 minutes until the pastry is cooked and golden (lift to check)
6. Cut the apple into thin sticks (optional) and put it in a salad bowl with the salad of your choice. When sitting at the table, add the olive oil and vinegar of your choice. Mix well