Homemade egg rich pasta Recipe Source: https://www.saltfatacidheat.com/fat/pasta-alluovo
VegetarianItalianPastaCourse: Main coursePreparation time: 30 minutesCooking time: 3 minutesCost per serving: 0,22 €Energy: 343 kcal / serving
1. put the flour on the worktop and make a well and add all the eggs (it may not be easy to put all in one go)
2. using a fork gently mix the eggs with the flour to gently incorporate the flour gently break the yolks while mixing. This is the step that takes time, it allows to have a better consistency at the end
3. once the eggs practically integrate knead the dough by hand; if necessary add flour 300g is indicative (we will be closer to 350g at the end)
4. the final consistency is a paste that does not stick to the fingers and will be (unfortunately) very elastic
5. wrap the stretch film paste and let rest 30min (time to prepare a good pesto: https://fr.frije.com/recipes/122820)
6. sprinkle the work plan generously with flour
7. spread the dough with a roll until it is as thin as possible. We must start to see the work plan through!
8. To cut the pasta in; sprinkle the edge of the dough lightly with flour and fold it on itself for 5-8cm (it should not stick where the flour is) re-sprinkle and re-fold the dough on itself and so on until to have a kind of paste rectangle.
9. cut the dough into slices the more they will be fine the more the pasta will be fine. then separate the pasta they must not stick between them
10. 3min in boiling water; it can be kept for a few days in the fridge (pasta blacks a little but it's normal)