QuicheCourse: Main coursePreparation: 20 minutesCooking: 30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
2. Peel the carrots and cut them into cubes. Peel the zucchini and cut into slices. Peel and slice the onion. Cut the smoked salmon into cubes.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet, and pour the carrots and onions, salt, pepper, oregano and cumin.
4. Let it return for 10 minutes over medium heat.
5. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the cream in a salad bowl. Add the flour, salt and pepper, mix well.
6. Stir in warm milk, grated cheese, nutmeg and mix.
7. Add the salmon, carrots and onion.
8. Divide the mixture into a quiche pan.
9. Place the zucchini slices flat on top, without pressing, and bake for 30 minutes.
Average nutritional value per person Energy 3 566.28 kJ / 854.92 kCal Fat 57.99 g including saturated 16.22 g Carbohydrates 33.49 g including sugars 11.62 g Fiber 7.11 g Protein 47.69 g Sodium 1 550.82 mg