Fast & easyCourse: Main coursePreparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 5 minutesCost per serving: 1,07 €Energy: 298 kcal / serving
1. Spread a sheet of brick on a plate.
2. Place a slice of ham in the middle of the brick sheet. Break an egg over and sprinkle the egg with some grated cheese. Salt and pepper to taste and fold the sheet of brick in four to form a slipper.
3. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheets until all the ingredients are gone.
4. Melt a knob of butter or a spoon of olive oil in a pan over low heat.
5. Put the bricks in the pan and cook for 1 minute on each side. They must be golden brown and crisp at the end of cooking.
6. Drain the bricks on paper towels at the end of cooking.
7. Make the bricks on a bed of seasoned green salad on the plates and enjoy immediately.