Do not hesitate to add leftover corn, chick peas, etc ...
VegetarianVeganFast & easyCourse: Side dishPreparation time: 20 minutesCost per serving: 1,11 €Energy: 428 kcal / serving
1. Pour the semolina into a salad bowl, cover with cold water (1 cup of semolina = 1 cup of water). Leave for half an hour, lifting the seeds from time to time to fork it out.
2. Meanwhile, wash the tomatoes, seed them (or one). Peel the cucumber. Cut them into small dice. Peel the onions and slice them finely.
3. When the water has been completely absorbed by the semolina, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix with a fork.
4. Add the vegetables to the semolina, sprinkle with olive oil, mix.
5. Chop the herbs and add them to the salad, mix well. Rectify the seasoning if necessary and store everything in a cool place for at least 2 hours.
As with rice or pasta salad, it is possible to consume this warm tabbouleh. In this case, cook the semolina using boiling water, let swell for a few minutes then remove the seeds. Do not hesitate to add chicken, diced ham or hard-boiled eggs, soaked raisins etc.