A classic recipe based on minced meat, for this staple of Italian cuisine. Revisited and lightened.
LasagnaGratinPastaBeefCourse: Main coursePreparation: 45 minutesCooking: 90 minutesCost per serving: 1,22 €Energy: 431 kcal / serving
1. Thinly slice the onions. Crush the garlic cloves. Finely chop carrot and celery.
2. Brown the garlic cloves and onions in a little olive oil.
3. Add the carrot and the chopped celery stalk
4. then the meat and fry everything.
5. Add the tomato puree, water and herbs.
6. Add salt and pepper, then simmer over low heat for 45 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (thermostat 6-7). Oil the lasagna dish. Place a thin layer of cottage cheese, then lasagna sheets, bolognese, cottage cheese, and grated Emmental cheese, and this 3 times in a row.
8. On the last layer of lasagna, put only cottage cheese and cover with grated cheese.